DUNEDIN MTB TRACKS
half day guided tour
$90pp adult + any bike upgrades (see below for details)
Love mountain biking singletrack? Dunedin has a great selection dedicated mountain biking tracks, for all levels, from XC trails through to enduro and downhill.
Guided cross country tours for all levels or shuttle runs on Signal Hill, with its awesome selection of downhill runs. Morning and afternoon tours available.
- riding distance 10-20km
- ride time 2 hours
- 95% singletrack and mountain bike tracks
- low-average fitness required
- easy, intermediate and tough options available
- minimum of 2 adults required for this tour to run
- free pick-up/drop-off to your Dunedin accommodation, including to and from Port Chalmers on cruise ship days
OPTIONAL EXTRAS Below upgrades are recommended to get the most out of this experience.
- Shimano SPD pedals $5/pair, mounted
- Premium Hardtail Upgrade $15 27.5 Avanti Competitor with Air fork front suspension, 2x10 Shimano Deore XT, SPDs included if required
- Full Suspension Upgrade $30 29er Hammerhead with SRAM X7 throughout, including Rockshox PIKE with 160mm travel up front and fox float ctd at the rear, SPDs if reqd
If you wish to upgrade to any of these products, please write in the comments area on your booking and payment can be made for these on the day.
DEPARTURE TIMES 8.30am and 1.30pm.
general day tour info? click here